USAV membership can be found in your SportEngine Household Please follow the directions below:
You can also search your email for your membership receipt. The email information is:
From: SportsEngine <email@example.com>
Titled: " Your Name's 23-24 Chesapeake Region Junior Membership" OR "(your athlete)'s 23-24 Chesapeake Region Tryout - 10 Day Membership" Depending on the membership purchased.
If you can not find your membership, please email the region at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On our website, www.metrovbc.com:
1. Go to your initials for your account in the upper right corner of our website and click on My SportsEngine. Note you must login with the same account you originally used to register with.
2. Then click on Household from the menu on the left hand side of your screen.
3. Select the athlete's profile and you will find the membership on the next screen.
4. Click on the three dots on the right hand side for the 22-23 Chesapeake Region Junior Girls membership and CLICK print card.
5. You can take a screen shot of the card so we can see the athlete's name and the dates the membership is valid for.
We can accept the QR code for the membership if we are able to scan it on site. Please note this may take a little while to pull up and would prefer to see the actual membership card, digital or hard copy.
If you chose to have a tryout 10 day membership but the membership has expired you may choose one of the options below:
1. If you did not pick the correct date to start your partial membership, then you can upgrade your membership to a full membership.
If not started or not expired, the membership would need to be cancelled and you will have to repurchase using the correct dates. Please reach out to CHRVA to give a refund for the region portion of the membership so when you repurchase, the only charged the correct amount.
If the membership is already EXPIRED, then you have to buy a new one as we are not able to do anything in this instance.
Metro can not fix this issue and you will need to reach out to the CHRVA region at email@example.com.
2. You can upgrade to the full membership by clicking on the registration link below for the appropriate tryout age. You will need to pay the $35 difference from the Tryout Membership.
Regular Jr Girls 10-17
Regular Jr Girls 18 (SS*)
For questions, please email the region at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Metro can not change the name on the membership. It must be done by CHRVA/USAV. Please email email@example.com.
Please click here to purchase a membership.
1. Go to www.metrovbc.com
2. Click on your initials in the upper right corner of the screen when you are logged in. Note you must login with the same account you originally used to register with.
3. Choose My SportEngine
4. From the menu, choose Registrations and look for "Tryouts 2023"
To register for Metro Tryout session, please be sure you know your age definition, and have completed your USAV membership. Complete the Metro tryout registration by clicking here.