What do I need for the 2022/2023 tryouts?
THREE things you NEED to do before walking in the door for tryouts (NO EXCEPTIONS):
***PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY***
1. Determine your Age Division by clicking HERE. This age is the youngest age they can compete, meaning they can also tryout for teams that are older but can not tryout for a younger age group.
Player age eligibility examples:
10U, 11U, or 12U Player can compete on 12U, 12/11U, 13U, 14U, 15U, etc
13U Player can compete on 13U, 13/12U, 14U, 15U, etc
14U Player can compete on 14U, 14/13U, 15U, 16U, etc
15U Player can compete on 15U, 16U, 17U, 18U, 18/17U
16U Player can compete on 16/15U, 17U, 18U, 18/17U
17U Player can compete on 17U, 17/16U, 18U, 18/17U
18U Player can compete on 18U, 18/17U
Note: Boys can play with girls teams 13 and under.
2. Register the athlete in two places. First, register the athlete for a USAV/CHRVA Membership by clicking HERE.
- Metro is part of the CHRVA region of USAV. A USAV membership cost very with the age of the athlete. Athletes my tryout with an Annual Junior CHRVA membership (all inclusive) or a Limited Membership, Junior Tryout-10 day. If you choose a Limited Membership, Junior Tryout-10 day registration, please be sure the membership dates are specified to include your athlete's tryout period. We can not accept memberships with parents names on them or that do not include the tryout date. This allows your athlete to tryout with multiple clubs if she/he desires. Once your athlete has been chosen for a team, you will need to go back into your USAV account and designate which club you will be playing for and also pay the additional amount for a full membership before being added to a Metro roster. For questions regarding USAV, please contact our CHRVA region registrar Natasha Claxton at email@example.com.
- Proof of CHRVA membership with athlete's name, CHRVA number and expiration date must be show at tryouts. Upon completing the membership you will receive an email with a QR code. You can bring that QR code to be scanned at tryouts to show a valid membership. A digital copy may be shown. - IMPORTANT: you will not be able to participate in tryouts if you do not have a copy that shows dates that include the tryout date AND the athlete's name on the membership on hand the day of tryouts.
3. For the second registration, look below for a full list of teams, tryouts and locations. Then, click registration button below to register for Metro tryout time(s)
- To Register for Tryouts you must have an account with SportsEngine, our website host. You can create an account by clicking on Log In/Create Account in the upper left hand corner of our website
- If you would like to tryout for multiple teams, please register for each team's tryout.
- $55 for a travel team tryout and/or $45 for Central/East/North/South team tryout.
- Tryout fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.